Products and Services
Roger retired from the Metropolitan Police Service after a career of over thirty-four years. He is now using the knowledge, training and experience gained during this time to help others in the following fields:
Training, briefings and workshops in the areas of:
- Training needs analysis.
- Crises, emergency and disaster management, from operational to tactical to strategic
- Public disorder and protest threat awareness and mitigation
- Business Continuity
- Leadership and Decision Making, including the core competencies of crisis command
- Security threat awareness, planning and mitigation.
- Design, and deliver training products to develop and test contingency plans for crises management and business continuity; this includes ‘what if…’ exercises and workshops.
- Provide a debrief to identify individual and organisational learning.
- Present at conferences or seminars or provide briefings.
Delivering solutions for corporates and institutions to:
- Conduct a Security Review
- Audit/Review of an organisations emergency prepardness arrangements as defined by the Civil Contingencies Act 2004
- Deliver personalised public disorder and protest threat advice and briefings
- Create and develop products for the UK resilience market.
- Understand UK policing practices, procedures and processes.
- Advice, plan and manage security management for events
- Provide tailored security risk advice and staff awareness briefings
- Review emergency centre operations
- Mentor individuals and teams
If any of your requirements fall outside of his field of expertise, Roger has a vast network of specialist contacts with a variety of skills and expertise.